Bringing Back Life To Videos : Busta Rhymes ft Chris Brown


This song is hot even tho you don't know what the hell Busta saying lmao (well I can't cause he going too fast). The beat is soo tough, and Chris Brown just adds that touch of swagg (I hate that word but it describes it lol). So when the video came out .. I'm thinking ughh it's another video in a club with naked females and bottles .. That format is soo corny .. But to see this video reminded me of the video from the late 90's that had you HYPED to watch so after seeing it I was excited in a way I haven't been in a long time.. Thank You Busta for this visual well I should say thank you Hype Williams .. He is truly a great in the game his video's are never corny.. Enjoy like I did ..
 

HOTNESS!!! -Truth

Pic Via The Source 
Tweet This

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Kiss Approved Or Not???


up