Get Hyped Moment: Sean Bankhead Monster Of Hip-Hop

I love a great performance. Nothing gets me more hyped .. When you put time and effort into your work it shows I tell yall. I was going through my youtube subscriptions and Sean Bankhead came to mind .. and I have posted his work before   http://sealedkiss.blogspot.com/2011/02/sean-bankhead.html .. and I came across a new video called Monster of Hip-Hop and I truly love it because it shows you a group of people male female Asian White Black green or blue getting together and truly having a jam session .. I love the energy it feeds off the screen .. enjoy like I did ..



Enjoy these videos as well
My FAVORITE Aaliyah track


Check the thick chick getting it to Otis


taking back a little bit check this video of the girls dancing to Bey's Who Run The World .. HOT!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE it .. the dancer in me loves to see others doing their THANG!!! 
Tweet This

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Kiss Approved Or Not???


up