SealedKiss Radio???


I hope yall had a wonderful holiday.. I made the best out of mines had a good Christmas and NYE. I think for SealedKiss I want to start recording more so for some of the topics I want to share with yall I'll be recording since I want to get into the radio/vj type  career I got my start on Streetmarketradio on DaSecretRoom and feel in love with the rush of it .. Where else to practice but on my own blog .. I might record something tonight .. when I get home ... I would love to start my own show SealedKiss radio I'm looking into it I already have my vision set out .. To bring up and coming and known acts from allll over and expose the greatness I hear about all the time crack the jokes I do and play good music .. Make everybody feel good 

Follow me of Twitter @_KissMeStupid
                Instagram SealedKiss
                 Facebook SealedKiss 
Tweet This

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Kiss Approved Or Not???


up