On Repeat .... Common

I have been playing Common's album The Dreamer The Believer since it 1st came out there hasn't been a day I have listen to something .. Falling in love with a new song everytime .. I love albums like this ... If I had to pick a fav I couldn't I love them all The dreamer just makes your head nod and you feel the beat and Ms. Maya Angelo on the end what more can you ask for Gold Coth Blur Sky Ghetto Dreams and more this album you can throw on and leave it .. Common giving me those powerful lyrics and smooth beats just makes me love hip-hop more and more .. The real is what I love .. and the fact he even got real on Sweet shows that competitor in him .. LOVING IT!!!! Common gives that balance that I look for .. If you havent PLZ PLZ PLZ get his album ..





Tweet This

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Kiss Approved Or Not???


up