Football Love and Hip-Hop

Congrats to the Giants making the it to the Superbowl .. I don't watch football that much but I have to congratulate them on the win. NOW if we can get the Knicks to get they life in order NY will be back on top. 
Baseball Wives: OMG who knew this so was FULLLL of drama these ladies are off the top . I've only seen 1 full episode and I can confirm they crazy. So I might watch here and there 
Its over =( Love and Hip-Hop comes to an end ..What happens to Juelz Santana and Kimbella? Will Yandy work with Camron? What happens with Chrissy & Jim .. Somaya been missing so idk.. and Will Olivia ever be a top chick in the r&b game? My answer is HELL NO but lets see, last but not least What happens with Emily and Fab. Catch it tonight 8pm et. I'm excited now I have to find a new show to watch on Mondays ughh  






Tweet This

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Kiss Approved Or Not???


up