R.I.P. Whitney


Now I hadn't had the chance to post on here about the late great Whitney Houston .. I had posted up a few thoughts on SealedKiss Fb Page, honestly since Aaliyah's passing I hadn't teared up for a celebrity and this whole situation had me crying like I knew her personally .. I think of Bobbi-Kristina now 18 dealing with the loss of her mother .. Cissy dealing with the pain of burying a child .. It just hit my heart. I watched the funeral .. I teared up a few times .. But it was the nicest send off for Whitney .. Now I just wish they will let her really rest in peace .. As for Bobby Brown he is just as hurt as the family and fans so leave him alone as well.. Moving on ,.. I gotta post up a few vids

Something In Common


I'm Every Woman


It's Not Right But It's Okay


My Love Is Your Love


Whitney's voice can never be replaced..

And you have done that . Thank You! 







Tweet This

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this Whitney quote. It is definitely TRUTH.

Post a Comment

Kiss Approved Or Not???


up