Aaliyah ft Drake Enough Said

INSTANT FAVE!!!



Now anybody that knows me knows that Aaliyah is number 1 on my list of artist. I loved her since a kid she was always my favorite from watching her video's copying her dance moves in my living room to even trying to copy her hair styles and clothes. I heard about Drake's love/borderline obsession with Aaliyah and it honestly makes me happy that someone other than Timberland and Missy is keeping her memory alive. I know that there are some that didn't know her and Drake made them research. So for him to put this together is great, I'm happy to hear her voice and for there to be rumors around saying that Drake is working on a posthumous album is exciting. I feel Drake won't screw it up he can't or he will catch so much backlash.
R.I.P.

Tweet This

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Kiss Approved Or Not???


up