Sh*t I Like Nail Edition part 2

I haven't touched a nail post on here, but if you follow me on Instagram (SealedKiss) then you know I post pic of my nails every 2 weeks. I figured I show some of the nail designs I've had plus some I love and may try in the future. 
Now I see nails all over from Tumblr to Facebook Twitter and now Instagram. There are so many fly nail art floating around. Some have names and some don't I've tagged the names I know .. So enjoy more coming soon I'm always researching.  



**********VIEW MORE NAIL ART PLUS MY PERSONAL NAIL PICS******** 

















Dominique Renee Nails  


One of the faves Spifster Nails 




Some of my nails 



The new trend is the Mircobead/Caviar Nails 

I'll be trying these next so stay tuned for that design 
Till next time Kissers Muah!!!! 




Need a reminder of Part 1 check it here 


Tweet This

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Kiss Approved Or Not???


up