Happy Friday .. New iish on deck Wayne, Drake, Jay and Ye

Ever just look at the sky at night and see the moon and just think of the past and how you kinda wish things were different between the two of you. Yea that happen last night on the way home....


Okay today the internet was buzzing about Lil Wayne Cater 4 Tracklist .. 

1. Intro 
2. Blunt Blowin 
3. MegaMan 
4. 6 Foot 7 Foot (Feat. Cory Gunz) 
5. Nightmares Of The Bottom 
6. She Will (Feat. Drake) 
7. How To Hate (Feat. T-Pain) 
8. Interlude (Feat. Tech N9ne) 
9. John (Feat. Rick Ross) 
10. Abortion 
11. So Special (Feat. John Legend) 
12. How To Love 
13. President Carter 
14. Its Good (Feat. Drake & Jadakiss) 
15. Outro (Feat. Bun B, Nas, Shyne & Busta Rhymes)
From what people noticed,, there is no appearance from Nicki Minaj .. I see no female added to this album so hey. So today #6 already hit the net .. 
Honestly I like this song its on repeat as we speak. It's the reason that made me talk about this album .. I like wayne but I don't go hard for him like others to .. I dont hang on his every word. But I do have a little collection of him on my zune.
 DL Link http://www.hulkshare.com/5hkelk0m2nxb


Last night I didnt get a chance to watch the world premier of the Otis Video with everybody else .. But I did catch it a little later .. I enjoyed this video, Jay and Ye having just pure fun, Its not the norm for videos now. Ass shaking and club scenes, and bottles flowing .. They just cut up a Maybach and drove around in it with some girls in the back .. Don't worry that car will be auctioned off and the money will go feed families in the Horn Of Africa .   

Watch the throne went number 1 in 23 countries . OWWWWWWW. 
What is your favorite song off WTT??? -Truth 
Tweet This

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Kiss Approved Or Not???


up