8-8-11 WTT, Any Given Sunday ect...

Whats up Sealed Kiss readers .. Update on a couple things..


Just downloaded Watch The Throne (Legally lol) they didn't follow and pattern. The album wasn't leaked and it wasn't released on a tuesday like other artists .. So that will give me a extra day to have it on repeat.. Honestly I'm not disappointed I'm fucking HYPED .. that 1st joint No Church In The Wild sets the standard for the album, and they continued with the hotness. As I write this Murder To Excellence is bumping, Jay and Ye bounce off each other, so they give you the natural heat. Jay and Ye dont even need to try to make a hot song that shit is just in they veins. Now if this album was trash I would be the 1st to say soo .. So you already know this will be on repeat all week .... That digital booklet that came with it, is funny them pics kind threw me off .. I was laughing for a bit ..

I guess that's the animal in them lol


Well In My life
I finally had to let go of a "friend" he showed his true colors and he had to fucking go and it was easier than I thought it would be ..

I thought about a friendship with my ex but he keeps proving me wrong soooo .. I'll just be leaving him alone .. I keep thinking that GOD is tryna tell me something.

Back to music news...

Its a sick rumor going around that Lil wayne daughter was killed in a car crash, people are honestly fucking stupid to start a rumor like that. Having NO regards for human life. As of now there is no confirmation so I'm moving on...



J.Cole and Trey are in Barbados filming the video for Can't Get Enough. Cole dropped the 1st  Any Given Sunday last week and he hit us with #2 today.. I haven't got a chance to hear the 3 joints yet .. WTT been bumping .. But Here are the links to AGS 1 and 2

#1-http://hulkshare.com/inmjpofgyuq4
#2- http://hulkshare.com/dl2yt20l2ngc

S|O to Courtney she looking out for me... and I really appreciate it s|o to AListRadio.net




Tweet This

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Kiss Approved Or Not???


up