On Repeat ..



Cyhi Da Prynce has gave me life with Royal Flush 2 .. I have been bumping it for the last couple days and it's fucking HOT! From When The Smoke Clears to Sunday Morning to Thousand Poundz to New Girl ft Trey I can't stop playing it if you haven't downloaded it yet I advise you to .. need a sample

Thousand Poundz


New Girl ft Trey


I will continue to bump this ..


Next on my list is the wonderful Mr. Cole .. J.Cole album should be here 9/27 OMG too excited .. While I wait I'll be bumping the mixtapes, and this Joint .. Work Out the official single off the album ..

This song is catchy as hell I know its stuck in my head ... 


Big Sean album hasn't officially dropped but that didn't stop it it from hitting the internet .. (I do feel like he reaching a little, and then it sounds a little too Kanye iish at times) But Marvin & Chardonnay is my shit I'm not gonna front I wasn't tryna listen to it at 1st, but glad I did, and don't tell me you love me is kool and Get It ft Pharell is HOT! 


Ass (Dance) is pretty kool 


these 2 OH boy I play crazy  Meek Millz I'm boss 

Ace Hood Go N Get It (I st heard this song on the radio flex played it like 4 times straight through my 1st thought was Khaled must of paid him a nice amount)

This may be a little old but I still bump it like it came out yesterday 
Trey Songz & Keri (Helped me let a guy in my life go)



All these songs are on repeat at the moment, I just be jamming wherever I go or just in the house even work when I get the chance...-Truth .. any songs I need to hear .. just hit me up fb page is http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sealed-With-A-Kiss/162638970425720
Tweet This

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Kiss Approved Or Not???


up