50k Views

This morning 11-19-12 1:07 am to be exact I reached 50,000 views. I'm truly happy because there were so many times I thought about shutting SealedKiss down and walking away. But  anytime I had something I loved and had to speak on it and fb aint enough, I love my site it maybe small time but idc its MINE!. I love the people that come to it, comment, like share anything to help reach this goal. It's only more to come. Again THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU just for rocking with me ... Now I planned on doing a youtube but I got called in to work so I'll be doing that tonight or tomorrow for sure =(.  But stay tuned join in the celebration with me on facebook.com/sealedkiss
Thanks again for all the support-Truth
Tweet This

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

:-) :-*
Nakia

Post a Comment

Kiss Approved Or Not???


up