New Videos: Keyshia Cole Trust and Believe and Rihanna Diamonds

Now that I have taken a break from listening to Kendrick Lamar' album, I seen that these two ladies have dropped new video's ...


First up Keyshia Cole with Trust and Believe, now I'm going to be honest Keyshia Cole hasn't really been on my playlist since Just Like You (2007) the new stuff in between I wasn't really feeling. Enough Love is kool, but this record!!! I love give me an old skool feel and the video/mini movie helped me like the song more, so I kinda want to hear her album Woman to Woman that drops Nov.19th lets see how good it is.
Check the video for Trust and Believe
 
**Bitches Aint Shit**
Drops Nov.19th



Last but not least the video for Diamonds from Rihanna off her new album Unapologetic that also drops the same day as Keyshia Cole (Kat Fight lol). Rihanna is having a good week, she performed at this years Victoria Secret Runway show her pictures with Kate Moss hit the net (amazing girl on girl I know the fellas will love) and now her video is hitting the net. I wasn't crazy about this song at first to be honest then I heard it again and it got caught in my head and stayed in there, so enjoy like I will

Nov.19th


Just a few pics for Rih and Kate Below










Tweet This

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I havent listen to Keyshia much since her second CD either
-nakia

Post a Comment

Kiss Approved Or Not???


up