Post Election


First I would like to congratulate President Obama on winning a second term. It was close but in the end America spoke 303 to 206 electoral votes . I think it was great that Obama won in Romney's home state of Massachusetts it was like a slap in the face to Romney. I was truly happy, too bad Obama can't be president forever. Well we know that can't be =( but I have a dream lol. Obama said he is looking forward to working with Republicans to make America great!. That's a smooth dude. Love the whole Obama family makes you kinda want a family lol. -Truth
Tweet This

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I liked the "cant be president forever" comment lol becuase i did say to myself i would like him to pull a FDR (or a Bloomberg since he's the latest to do it) & go for 3 terms

-nakia

Post a Comment

Kiss Approved Or Not???


up