Life After Sandy



Sandy hit NY and NJ hard this week, but not as hard as Cuba or Haiti. But one thing with NY and NJ is we not made for storms like this, Jersey Shore and Atlantic City will never be the same. R.I.P. to those that lost their lives due to Hurricane Sandy, my heart also goes out to those that lost everything in the mist of the storm. There are people without power water and more con ed better get on it faster, I hope everything gets back on track soon. MTA is slowly working it's way back to normal, (that fare hike looking like it will take affect next year watch).

Atlantic City 
If you want to help: Con Ed is doing immediate hire y'all!! 900 openings for safety site inspectors!! Duties: placing yellow safety tape on cautious areas (trees& downed lines). Must have a vehicle, clean drivers license, & work boots. 7am-7pm shifts and 7pm-7am shifts paying 25$ per hour (ALL BACKGROUND CHECKS WAIVED) also Bi -Lingual customer service reps (Brooklyn) at 17$ per hr. Open to the public! Email resumes to dsullivan@winstonstaffing.com 


Red Cross: You can donate funds http://www.redcross.org/charitable-donations

As for me being cooped up in the house with no way of getting out of here all I could do was eat,online shop, fix up the website a bit and sleep.
Listen to some music, plan somethings. I want to hit the gym next week .. lol
So most likely I will be doing a review on the clothes I bought ... Lets see how long it takes to get here since the mail system is backed up.-Truth




Tweet This

1 comments:

texas adult driver education said...

Sandy was really devastating. But it's really great to hear that you're okay. I know the feeling of being cooped up inside because of a storm, all too well.

Post a Comment

Kiss Approved Or Not???


up