Da Secret Room


Yesterday I co-hosted Da Secret Room with two ladies Miz G and Carmen.. This was my second time co-hosting the show I had such a good time. I would really want to pursue it.. I interviewed Mala Fe a latin artist that had gone gold in PR. Also interview the Real Muzic Luvers a group thats been performing all over the city.Shout Out to Shay Butta For putting me on. Check that out

Watch live streaming video from streetmarketradio at livestream.com

Then it was King of RML birthday so we got him drunk and had a good time.. found out some shit. Even did some shit that would make a person jaw drop lol j/k or am I. yall never know .

Let me know how I did on the show.

Untill next time =* Muah SWAK Much Love Ms.Truth
Tweet This

1 comments:

NylaGurr said...

Yoo I wanted to hear the show is that possible. lol **So_Envied

Post a Comment

Kiss Approved Or Not???


up