Crack Head Vs. Young Funeral Updates*


Image and video hosting by TinyPic






I come on Twitter to check my stuff and I see that twitter was goin bananas about this SouljaBoy vs Fabolous twitter beef. At 1st soulja was all tough talking shit and then he deleted his tweets. He was mad about this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJ7Ya7d2nXU "Pretty Boy Swag Never Coke My Nose Tho" People where waiting for Fab to get his ass on twitter and he finally did.. Ready for him to go in but Soulja deleted all his tweets but @MrrTerry .. he took that pic .. I already knew that Soulja boy was gonna say that he was hacked or some bogus line like that. So fab thinks his page was hacked so he went back to sleep.

Man twitter was ready for a battle.. Even though we already know who was gonna win. So now that I kno that this shit is over I need to take my blogging ass to sleep.

P.S. I have taken on the new nickname Ms. Truth .. new blog page coming soon ..

Until Next Time =* Muah SWAK Much Love -Kai

UPDATE! Now after fab goes to bed Soulja talks more shyt smh AINT NOBODY HACK SHIT FUCK THAT LAME ASS NIGGA .. I cant go to bed now cause fab aint go to bed yet lol .. I gotta see how this plays out. The his tweets are deleted ..

Now Natalie Chin wants to get involved NO BUENO work on losing some of that chin and donate it to charity smhThen her tweets are deleted & offfffff course Kat Stacks gotta bring her dick sucking ass into this .. she need to jus disappear asap

Its alot of bullshit going on .. alot of scared bitches ... smh,

Okay I'm done now I've got things to do in the morning.. If Any things Check Back here =)

ANOTHER UPDATE! Soulja boy and 50 cent decided to team up on twitter and talk shyt..

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Soo Fabolous got on and started a TT (Trending Topic) about soulja boy #Souljascokehabit

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And then fab said Ok Im done yall. Couple jokes is all u get Cokehead.. Even tho when I get off ull b back talkin shit prolly, I'm over it
So I guess its over yall.. it was fun while it lasted ...
Tweet This

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Kiss Approved Or Not???


up