T.I. VS PARIS HILTON


Okay both of these celebs are making me mad right now .....

T.I.- I love TIP but for you to JUST come home from jail a few months ago and you are caught with drugs and then your piss test comes back dirty LIKE WTF TIP, The ONLY excuse I can come up with is that he was around it and caught contact high, thats it, and NO MATTER what the judge aint tryna here that. Like I'm starting to get the feeling that he likes to be on top, and then right he gets on top he feels the need to jump off the side of the mountain just because he can.The last time he jus had a amazing year the albums King & T.I. vs TIP had hit number one he was doing so good then BAM gun charge, smh his creditability is shot now, all them talks to the kids and speeches about do right mean NOTHING now smh. I will always ride with TIP but wrong is wrong, Hopefully they wont be to hard on him, I heard he might just get 30 days, but damn I hope he gets his shit together, whoever is a bad influence needs to be kicked to the curb!

Paris Hilton-This heffa still manage for the world to question why is she even relevant, Aug 27 (My pops Birthday) she was arrested for cocaine, she recently plead guilty and receives PROBATION. Anybody else would receive time ..like 18 months the minimum.. but yall already know MONEY MAKES THE WORLD SPIN. smh thats fucked up..And people wonder why people hate the "Justice System". A rapper would receive time hands down,

At least TIP had to do some speeches and try to look like he making a difference, What can Paris talk about , "Umm I didnt have to work at all to become wealthy and I can get away with anything, but kids stay in school".

I'm annoyed with this bull.. but what can I do but type how I feel.

Untill Next Time =* Muah SWAK Much Love -Ms.Truth
Tweet This

1 comments:

PiNk LiPstIcK said...

Heffa dnt be talking bad bout my man! * NIECY* you kno im riding with my baby dirty piss n all idgf! lol

Post a Comment

Kiss Approved Or Not???


up