Passion Pain & Pleasure Tour

Last night I had the opportunity to attend the last show of the passion pain and pleasure tour.. Trey Monica and Dondria.. I enjoyed myself from beginning to end.

Dondria came out in a cute yellow dress, she performed my song Shawty Whats Up I really dont care for your the one for me.. She was kool.

Monica tour it up .in her high heel boots, she had the cutest backup singers Ive seen in a long time,They showed off they skills for a few singing songs like Usher's There goes my baby. Mint Condition's Breaking my heart,and Tank's Please Don't Go.She performed some of the old hits Dont take it personal, 1st Night & So Gone She even did some Whitney Houston I will always love you.She was showing off why she been in the game so long Monica can sing that was my 1st time seeing her live. She then touched onto the new stuff hitting the hits Love All Over Me and ended her set with Everything to me..

Then it was TIME FOR TREY..He came out all suited up looking good as ever, he started off with Invented Sex, he performed all the hits from Ready like Black Roses (My Fave) & One Love a rocked out version which I enjoyed, I Need A Girl, and Jupiter Love, and Neighbors Know My Name & Panty Droppa. He hit the new joints like Alone, Love Faces, Bottoms Up, Massage which he pulled a young lady on stage she was kool, he pulled some baby oil out and gave her a massage (For Those That Didnt Watch The Youtube Videos) she enjoyed it, caught her some feels on Trey. I wouldve have gave him one since it was his last show, lol. He told the crowed how much he loved us so he performed Al Green's Lets Stay Together. heyyyy taking back for a lil..
He brought out Monica and Dondria for a toast for a great tour. He ended the show with Say Ahh he brought out Fabolous. He introduced the band and did they thang!..

That show was hot, I'm surprised he didnt hit any of the songs from Gotta Make It or Trey Day.

Here's the clip from the last show


After the show me and Teisha, Brown skin & Chocolate Whitney's and a new homie Jasmine went to BBQ's..OMG they have a Peach Patron Drink, That shit was sooooooo good.. plus that extra shot had me fucked up I'm not even gonna lie.. I had a good night, I def screamed buy Trey album out the window.. Me and Teisha bought some songz panties =) here's the pic of my panties =P......

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Untill Next Time =* Muah Much Love -Ms.Truth
Tweet This

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Kiss Approved Or Not???


up