90210

Annoyed!! Hey it happens.. but it havent been happening lately.. I hate to be ignored.. Thinkin of cutting a "besti" off for a few weeks.. Like I did before.. Niqqas get on my nerves lol .. New person I'm talking to hmmmm will see how that goes..

Last night I went to a comedy club and had a good time.. Would do it again .. I was supposed to go again 2night but idts (i dont think so for future ref.) Tomorrow is Wordspit show at South Paw if u wanna come hit my twitter @Jus_STFU its only 7 dollars 2 get in (Cheap Right)

Moving On T.I. & Tiny ARRESTED! Like WTF.. How did that happen they say it was drugs in the car BLAH! as in the words of Trey Songz C'MMMMMOOOONNNNNNNN..... He was doing so well. I hope they dont do to much harm.. Aint even been out a year yet.. Oh well I hope T.I is learning from this ......

C'Mon son 17 is out check that out its funny as hell fab aint shyt.. Tweet This

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Kiss Approved Or Not???


up