Who had the better cover?? Kim or Nicki



I like them both, the covers and them as rappers

I will always ride with Kim, Nototrious KIM was the 1st cd I bought with my own money, and Hardcore is one of my faves of all time. Kim brought that bitch I'll smack u and fuck ya man attitude outta me lol, she def had me reciting every lyric from off Hardcore, Notorious KIM and Naked Truth , La Bella Mafia wasnt all that to me but it had some good joints. I do want 90's Kim to come back now lol.

Now Nicki when I 1st heard her it was the warning remix "Who the hell is this calling me at 12:47 in the night while I'm watching the fight" I was like whoa .. who is this chick and why she remixing biggie, when I researched her and been down with her ever since, I like old Nicki when she was straight hood, but that doesn't sell now, and I dont knock her hustle, even tho I would never call myself a barbie.

Let me hear what yall gotta say

Untill Next Time =* MUAH SWAK Much Love -Ms.Truth

Tweet This

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Kiss Approved Or Not???


up