Wordspit Show at South Paw 9-3-10

I'm so happy I went to this show last night. It was worth my 10 dollars .. for all the acts to be hot is rare..
Individually everybody was bananas then the cypher at the end OMG I feel like this is where Hip-Hop needs to be damnit.. I advise you people to look up
Wordspit @Wordspit,
Fresh Daily @Freshdotdaily
Brokn Englsh @broknenglsh
Erick Arc Elliott @erickarcelliott
Illustrate @IllustrateMusic (White Rapper but fucking ill)
Children Of the night where kool I heard some of they stuff but I had emergency phone call so I didnt get to hear as much as I wanted to.. But I had the greatest time. I have some pics of my phone b4 it died..
Erick
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Illustrate
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Wordspit
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I JUS WANNA SEND A PRAYER OUT FOR Dannielle. STAY STRONG MAMAS

UNTILL NEXT TIME =* MUAH SWAK MUCH LOVE -KAI
Tweet This

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Kiss Approved Or Not???


up