Trey Songz PPP 9-14 GO


All you Trey Songz fans today is the day you have been waiting for. The 4th installment of Trey's journey is here. I actually received a digtal download at about 12am so I will be bumping this all day duh!. Jus heard that he is # 1 on itunes already. HEYYY
You can get the album here:http://store.treysongz.com/?cat=5

So far my favs are Usual & Unfortunate and OF COURSE DOORBELL The album is really good, when it got to the last song I was ready for more...
Me and my homegurls is going to the PPP tour this friday I cant wait. I'm gonna have a good time .. I will take a bunch of pictures... Plus I'm going to the cd signing in queens.Hey you reading this. go out and cop that album old and new Trey fans .. Here's some pics of Trey for yall enjoy

My Twitter Backgroung
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
PIC FROM LAST YEAR'S CD SIGNING!.. DONT WORRY I'MA HAVE ONE FROM THIS YEAR TOO =)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Myspace Performance last year =) where I meet some of the coolest girls. Shout to my girls.See yall friday and tuesday =)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Tweet This

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Kiss Approved Or Not???


up