Dreams of F**kin a r&b dude lol

YOO the dreams I've been having lately is funny.. The other night I dreamt I was at a usher concert in the front row. People started to leave while he was still performing. But I decided to stay anyway, and me and Usher get the talking about music movies.. and ect.. He wants to give me a ride home. I asked him about Trey Songz and working with him.. and Usher tells me that Trey is doing his thing.. and I ask him is it possible for me 2 meet him. Usher tells me he see what he can do... (Why am I asking Usher about Trey)LOL....



The very next night I meet Chris Brown.. in a airport and we get the talkin exchange numbers.. and he didnt want to go wherever he was going and wanted to kick it with me .. Okay no problem. So we end up goin to a movie .. a chick next to me asked me is that Chr...I was like who.. No. so me and Chris ended up leaving and going back to the crib LOL. he liked my place. so we wasted no time. we start kissing and ripping off clothes and all types of freak nasty shyt... while we are in the middle of fuckin.. my job calls me repeatedly so I answer they looking for Chris at my job (idk why). they know he is with me and they want me to bring him to the office .. Chris wants to stay in bed.. but I tell him he gotta make this money .. so we take a shower. and get ready .. blah blah.. we ended up running 2n Juelz & Wayne. and they take us to the office and we all ended up in a studio.. I worked there and I was an engineer. Wayne Juelz and Chris lay down a hot ass record..

I need 2 stop having the weird ass dreams .. no ice cream b4 bed LOL

SONG OF THE POST .. I would put a chris or trey record but since the drake song is stuck in my head im going with that

Tweet This

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Kiss Approved Or Not???


up