Trey

If you know me personally, you already know how I feel about Trey ..  damn I love him .. not on no stalker status but as a fan. I actually had the pleasure of meeting him.. when I did all the things I would say I didnt. and try to play it kool as if he wasnt "Trey Songz".. but if I ever get that chance again I'll do it right =) .. I will scream as loud as I can at summer jam on sunday when he comes on stage =D


So this girl on twitter @WeGoHam4Trey made a pic for me out of the pics from the day I met trey. I thanked her. But I had to post it on my own blog to show more love .. I wish these pics were better (like I smiled better on the left, and me and Trey took an offical pic on the right but hey Ill take anything with trey diqq..)

Since I'm talking about song of the post is ........



Enjoy Untill next time =* S.W.A.K. Tweet This

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Kiss Approved Or Not???


up