.....

For some reason for the last couple days I've been growing unhappy.. Since I'm not stressing anything idk.. I need a new everything . new job new phone new man new friends (kool with ones I have) that I can do more with,everybody so focused on work or skool that we dont have fun anymore, is this what i have to look toward, if so this sucks. Im n a stage of need attention and its lacking from who I want it from.. and its pissing me off. Thinking about changing my number or simply cuttin off my phone and deleting every page I have and then wonder who would really try to check on me or w/e smh.. Irritated to the max right now. and needed to type.Fuck it noone reads this page anyway. I support others and I cant get the same n return so FUCK IT!.. staying to me more then ever.. Idk I need sleep. work in the morning .. about to throw on some music and see what happens..






SONG OF THE POST Beyonce Why Dont You Love me (NO It's not to anyone,cause trust I love me enough I dont need no help!)


=* S.W.A.K
Tweet This

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Kiss Approved Or Not???


up