Last Couple Days

So this weekend was the BET awards.. its was kool yall seen it so aint no point of my recaping it . Kanye West .. glad he's back, Trey was okay (that wasnt his best performance but u sing in front of prince shytt and see how u do). Alicia Keys was cute, Dirty Money & Nicki was good "and I press the little button on the SIT BACK CHAIR" idk why that part is funny to me hehe. Her lil statement to kim was funny. OKAY best performance hands down CHRIS MUTHAFUCKING BROWN! yall already know, even his haters had to give him props so middle finger to those that hated anyway.

Trey had his show air last night, even tho they showed the show after the BET awards. Good look Trey (with ya fine ass), for some reason I feel that now Trey is larger then ever it will be harder then ever to meet him again. I didnt get to say what i wanted when i 1st seen him damnit !.. Hopefully I see him again =) fingers crossed.

Kat Stacks is a LOSER. that is all about her, Moving on

About me for those that "care" I find it funny that ignoring people, makes them want to hit u up, I havent thought about or spoken to 3 different people and in one week they all either txt or called me .. LOL outta sight outta mind 4real .. Ooh well gotta do me no matter what.

Liking my creation of this blog. idk i thought as soon as I posted it that I was gonna get madddd love.. ohh was I sadly fucking mistaken.. its kool rome wasnt built in a day.. so I'll promote people and hopefully that good karma will come back to me =) ..

No longer doing song post jus will be updating the songs on my page. If you feel there is any joints I need/should post write me =) ..

Stay tuned for THE LAMES OF TWITTER.. Untill next time s.w.a.k. =*


Tweet This

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Kiss Approved Or Not???


up