Nu Joints



Drake's Thank Me Later.. & Eminem's Recovery
2 really good albums. Some people was worried that Drake's album would be trash but he proved niqqas wrong in my opinion. its a good album straight through, that hasnt been happening lately.So to hear this album and it be good is a great look.. Go Drake. My 2 favorite it Up All Night & Fancy


Now Eminem Recovery is great, 2 to be honest I havent heard Relapse nor do I have a want to .I like the fact that the old Eminem is back, My 2 favorite joints on there is Talking 2myself, & Seduction..

If your wonderin why I picked only 2 is because I didnt wanna name the whole album.


If you haven't gotten either get both you'll be happy trust me =) UNLESS YOUR A HATER THEN GO DOWNLOAD A SOULJABOY RECORD ..

UNTILL NEXT TIME Muah =* S.W.A.K.

Made a Playlist so bump to that

Tweet This

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Kiss Approved Or Not???


up