Memorial Weekend

Had fun all weekend, enjoyed my day off  like hell.. to wake up late on a saturday is great. havent been in the house .. and havent been stressed to anything in a while.. like the way things are right now.. Cant and wont let the bullshit cloud my brain.. Only one thing was bad n my weekend and that was the bad sex I had .. smh only if I had great pipe my weekend wouldve been the greatest LOL.. Ooh Well.. Up now its 4:48 in the morning.. Still up txting and tweeting and listening to music Righ now : Holla @ Me tyga & chris





Summer Jam is sunday ohhhhhhhhhhh mane! cant wait I have never been .. I've been to jay and kels, usher, scream tours, destiny child, ti & ciara , ummmm its more i jus cant think of them... but never been to summer jam, Trey Drake Nicki Usher Luda Fab Juelz ect. this will be fun.. Gotta get a outfit.

Moving right along

Me I'm happy at this point in my life.. Cut my hair .. my hair my not be a big deal to others but its me so Blah.. my hair never been this short..i like it . I look like my mommy 4 real..
Pic: Bored at work =)

Okay so yall know by now I post songs.. this time im posting 3 1st one is J.Cole Who Dat..

and the 2nd one is Kanye Power (He's back folks Yezzy Yezzy!!!!)


3rd one is Trey Songz (My Boyfriend) Yo side of the bed* Nice video Trey and Keri


P.S. Kat stacks got smacked up LOL poor girl .. shouldnt be talking shit!!!

http://mediatakeout.com/41158/they_got_her_bow_wows_goons_attack_kat_stacks____slap_her_in_the_face____steal_her_phone_disturbing_video_inside.html

smh its bad but its also funny as hell 

Enjoy Untill next time =* S.W.A.K.

R.ii.P. Gary Coleman & Ibraham 
Tweet This

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Kiss Approved Or Not???


up