Hmmm...

Since my zune doesn't work anymore, I think about stuff more when I'm traveling.. I was thinking I need to get my life in order. I don't know what direction my life is going into.Job, losing weight,"friends", (well not really friends jus one or 2), and relationships I need to hit a pause button change some things and press play.. Stuck at a place of work that I'm not happy with at all, Trying to find a reasonable job that makes good/great pay is not the easiest thing to do, but I'll never give up on that .. Losing weight gave up soda.. but trying to sign up for this gym is making me mad.. the people I'm supposed to train with are too damn busy and every time I try to find out how much is membership I get the run around. ehh... Friends not really any issues with that I already know who to trust.. and the people that think I trust them I really don't.. always got my eye open.. and recent events showed me that I'm on point with my shyt owww. Relationships.. there are guys in my life that are there for when I'm bored.. the end. Not excited to be or speak to any of them real talk. So gonna press the pause button take a step back do what I gotta do to get thing rolling in the right path.=* (S.W.A.K)
My right now joint!
Tweet This

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Kiss Approved Or Not???


up