Getting it together


Just downloaded fan of a fan mixtape must I say that I really enjoy this mixtape Chris Brown stepped his cookies up untill we got to the song titled aint thinking about you talkin about rihanna's ass ughh..shyt let it go damn but hey it aint me so I cant say that.. Anyway I suggest anybody who ever reads this to get in my zone mixtape and fan of a fan =).. Boyfriend department is weak ..been on a few dates.. ehh niqqas is either crazy or washed. Summer jam is coming and I'm planning on getting a nice outfit.. 2bad I dont have floor seats (smh) so that trey could see my sexy ass .. but being there is big for me never been and I kno it gonna be poppin.. Work is annoying as normal somebody always wants to bring me down .. or fuck with my hours or money .. but I'm 10 steps ahead.. watch!.. anyway I'm happy I have music back, my momz friend had been a help buy lending me a zune untill mines get fixed or replaced.. Twitter is blah @Ooh_Well is the name and lames make me giggle about a unfollow .. its jus twitter PEOPLE!!.. Feeling good never stressed, happier then before.. looking at the lives of others around me I feel good about mines and where I'm taking it .. hopefully I cant get on this project with these people thas about getting this money. and help promote and expose talented ass people.. If not then I'll make my own way diqq! song of the moment is Duces chris brown tyga of fan of a fan all that bullshyt is for the birds ♫♫♫ check it out S.W.A.K

Tweet This

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Kiss Approved Or Not???


up