May 25

So Ive decided to stop promoting this page.. keeping it jus to me I guess..

its 8am and I feel like running .. about to charge my zune up and go running around the new area of mines..
found a note I wrote a couple weeks back at work bored.. and  really had alot on my mind damn I was mad .. but the begining I really liked ... okay I think I left it at Jaye house. damn!
it said something like .. its not writing its jus letting my heart and thoughts run on to a page. not stoping for   anything letting it flow in whatever direction .. I cant remember the whole thing but damn it was hot I hope they aint throw it away ... well anyway let me get my ass up .. and see if mommy wants to go with me =)
=* S.W.AK.
SONG OF THE DAY


P.S. I found it
Just my thoughts and feelings drippin from my heart and onto the page.
Stained from thoughts that surrounded my brain. Stained from the mixture of emotions leaving itts mark. (its more but thas the main piece) Tweet This

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Kiss Approved Or Not???


up