Dumb Bitches

I'm starting to believe that the world has a higher % of dumb bitches and niqqas now then it did 10 years ago. A dumb bitch or niqqa- a female or niqqa who do use their common sense AT ALL!!! in any situation. I hear about dumb bitches all the time and I laugh because its like u really cant be that dumb. Shit that make me SMH (shake me head. for those who dont kno). Situation 1-Having kids because its in "style" I hear all the time somebody pregnant and its a baby shower. ughh if u got ya life in order and all that kool, but u havin kids cause ur friend a had a kid and they other friend had a baby,then u shud be shot! Situation 2- I love him.. here we go people scarfice things for love but your bank account shouldnt be one.. of but he gonna get a job. (bitch plz) i feel like any situation shud be 50/50 and if it cant be then fuck it move on. if u cant be there for me then wtf. .. or he with somebody and u waitin for him to leave.. u have a married boyfriend then u shud be shot!!!!! There are MANY!!different situations and scenarios (girls who get on welfare on purpose, girls that dont take of their kids,or using kids as if they was an accessory) but those make me sick the most right now .. Feel free to add in the comment board if u like.. Oh yea if a dumb bitch is reading this and feel the need to challenge me feel free! but you wont win! =* S.W.A.K. No song for the dummies but here's big momma thang s|o to my real bitches


Tweet This

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Kiss Approved Or Not???


up