Cant Let Myself Down

Okay so I let my emotions get the best of me of me the other day. I cant stop doing something because it's not supported right out the gate.. I support my own shyt and will continue to do so..Ya diqq... Moving On..
and
First I wanna thank all that did take the time to look at my blog..  Im going to speak what I want when I want it and Im going to give light to those that's coming up.. Plus Im going to gossip about music fashion .. or the bs that goes on the news..

 I met this young lady thats doin her thing with her team .. Her name is Shay and her 2 friends have a show called the Da Secret Room. that comes on www.streetmarketradio.com every wednesday from 6-8pm.. check it out .. I'm tryna jump on this band wagon.. Help some the talented people that I kno get the light that  they need.. and open up opportunities for them. So hopefully things will work out =)..

More on my grind now. Not just for me but for someone else as well.. gonna extend my hand and go hard and help out more then ever. It's only right that's what friends are for and TRUST I only have a few left. =* S.W.A.K.

Song of the day Light Up Drake & Jay

Tweet This

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Kiss Approved Or Not???


up