Just My Thoughts

Ive been thinking about my future in blogging... I'm starting to feel as if I'm falling into the same categories as other blogs and thats not my original plan ...  I want to put my own stamp ....

I'm thinking about  getting back to radio.. I miss it .. being on Da Secret Room was the greatest thing because it was something I REALLY enjoyed doing ..  but next time I get into it .. I need a stronger team around me .. with the same goals and stronger communication.

Still on the job hunt .. Its no joke out here .. I'm honestly stick to death of job applications but I still gotta do it because I'm not a quitter. I will find something hopefully soon.. Thinking about going back to my old job even though I DONT want to ..

Even though I'm not a quitter I just want to step back from love and all that crap... Honestly I dont think there is a match for me .... I always get stuck in this situation of meeting a guy, vibing with him talk about whatever chill without fucking and getting to know each other things go good and sex is good and then its ALWAYS something blocking a relationship ..I just thought when you have all the tools of a relationship why not use them to build one.. I guess its not supposed to happen now .. or EVER

Truth Tweet This

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Kiss Approved Or Not???


up