Abortion Billboard Through My Eyes.

 When I look at this  .. I dont know what to feel, I'm on the fence about it. I see that the reason for this billboard is to draw attention and hopefully get some girls to stop killing babies,but then again why not target it towards all races. When it comes to abortion I feel that if it is an real mistake as in condom breaks or whatever then taking the morning afterpill its kool, or if you dont know your pregnant and you terminate it EARLY, I'm AGAINST having abortions as a form of birth control. I don't think its cute that the people at the abortion clinic know you by name and face.. smh. Many feel this billboard is sending the wrong message, for me personally if they did one for every race then it wouldn't be such an issue and it would still get the message out ... 
Kisses-Truth 
Tweet This

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Kiss Approved Or Not???


up