Some Grammy Fashion ... Nicki, Gaga and more


This outfit screams gaga to me except the hair.. 

Rick Martin and his tight ass pants below 


Very cute .. I think she looks nice .And she snagged a Grammy 
Katy Perry and her wings .. I think the shirt is tooooo much but its the Grammys gotta make a scene
J.Lo looks good but Ive seen her in better 
He's getting older AWWW
She so small even with heels lol .. I think its glitter overload give her a different clutch and shoes and she good
I cant hate on this girl .. She is beautiful .. 
This is more calm compared to her other infamous outfits
LOVE IT! she inspires me for some reason
His pants cant get no tighter I SWEAR! smdh
Monica always got some shoulder poking out outfit lol .. this is nice tho
Keri Keri Keri Beautiful ! 
This pic isnt flattering but the dress is NICE! 
Umm ehhhhhhh 

There are sooooooo much more you can check out 
http://wonderwall.msn.com/ or my favorite blog 
http://necolebitchie.com/ where you watch the videos as well.. 

I'm sleepy so kisses -Truth 

















Tweet This

1 comments:

Unknown said...

My favorite dress was from Keri Hilson! I loved the color and the length!

Post a Comment

Kiss Approved Or Not???


up