T.I. & Diddy Dirty Money Album reviews


T.I.'s No Mercy ... Since I really wasnt bumping the mixtape (Sorry) I had some expectations for this album.. but T.I. being locked up before did not affect his craft, this album is GOOD!..Its alot of people on this album, Scarface,TreySongz,Drake,Christing Aguilera,Chris Brown,Eminem,Pharell, and Swizzy. T.I. gives you something new while staying in his lane.. This album gives you a better understanding of the new him even tho this was recorded before this most current situation, I'm pleased with this album it gives you the bangers for the streets while giving you something a little different with Castle Walls. So I just want to hear what the next album will sound like. So on this album my top 3 faves are All She Wrote ft Em , Strip with Trey and Young Dro and Popping Bottles, I would recommend this album for whoever.. SOOO No Mercy gets .....
4 out of 5 kisses!!!!





Now on to Diddy Dirty Money's Last Train To Paris .. Now people can say what they want about Diddy and his rapping skills.. Diddy was able to slide on the auto-tune and the lyrics (or lack there of on Hello Good Morning) . Diddy shows a more softer side, instead of talking about money and cars clothes and hoes he opens up about heart break and settling down, while also giving you some songs to shake ya ass to.. This album has the songs you listen to after you decided to leave ya ex or tryna get the person back in ya life.. Diddy has matured.. The ladies give you great vocals adding to the greatness of the beats on this project. This album has Wayne,Trey Songz,Chris Brown,Drake,Bilal, Justing Timberlake,Wiz Khalifa and Usher.. My fave is Looking For Love since I've heard it a million times lol .. Hate That You Love Me is a new fave .. SOO on that note I give Last Train to Paris ..........
4 out of 5 kisses.. =*

Make sure you pick up that Last Train to Paris Dec. 14th, and watch T.I. storytellers 2night at 11pm on VH1..

Untill next time .. Much Love =* Truth Tweet This

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I would spend money on LTTP..before I get "No Mercy" ..gr8 reviews on both boo! -EliseBitchie ;)

Post a Comment

Kiss Approved Or Not???


up