Who had the best Hip-Hop and R&B album of the year ???????

Now me and my homies had a discussion the other night about who had the best albums .. My personal list is a little different let me know what you think.




The Group List 
10.Ludacris -Battle Of The Sexes 
9.Lil Wayne-Iam Not A Human Being
8. Fabolous-Funeral Service 
7.Nicki Minaj-Pink Friday
6.Rick Ross Teflon Don
5.Dirty Money-Last Train To Paris
4.Lloyd Banks-Hunger For More 2
3.Drake Thank Me Later
.
.
.
.
.


2.Eminem-Recovery
1.Kanye West-My Dark Twisted Fantasy 


My Personal List 
10.Fat Joe- The Darkside Vol.1
9.Fabolous-Funeral Music 
8.Nicki Minaj-Pink Friday 
7.Dirty Money-Last Train To Paris
6.Rick Ross- Telfon Don
5.Lloyd Banks-H.F.M.2
4.T.I.-No Mercy
3.Eminem-Recovery
2.Drake-Thank Me Later
1.Kanye West- My Dark Twisted Fantasy


I based my list on what I listen 2 this year and lil wayne,ludacris ALBUMS wasnt in my playlist this year .. 


R&B albums




The Group List
5.Rihanna Loud
4.Keri Hilson No Boys Allowed
3.Usher-Raymond Vs Raymond
2.R.Kelly-Love letter
:

.
.
.
.
1.Trey Songz-Passion Pain Pleasure


My personal list 
5.Usher RVR
4.R.Kelly-Love Letter
3.Keri Hilson-NBA
2.Rihanna-Loud
1.Trey Songz PPP


 Yes there were other R&B albums but the group bumped this more then the others. Keyshia Cole, Monica,Fantasia,Alicia Keys,Jazmine Sullivan had good albums as well.


Comeback of the year: Chris Brown to being blackballed last year to 3 great mixtapes, and 3 grammy noms you cant deny that man.
Song of the year : BMF Rick Ross
Dance of the year : The Dougie EVERYBODY was doing that damn dance lol
MVP:Eminem to come back tuff from that trash ass last album  made him MVP
Failure of the year is Brian Pumper/RazB/Kat Stacks 


These are MY opinions if you have one let me hear it 
@TattsNlipgloss or leave a comment 


Until Next Year TRUTH Tweet This

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Kiss Approved Or Not???


up