T.I. StoryTellers Experience plus video clip.



During the summer my sister  my heffa Niecy and myself had the pleasure of attending the VH1 T.I. storytellers...
Aww man I always had the biggest crush on T.I. which faded slowly when he got married lol ..  But I was hyped the last time I seen T.I. perform was at MSG when he and Ciara had a concert there and he bought out Jay,Diddy,Kanye,and 50cent ... that was GREATTTT!!!.... At the storytellers we got a seat on the side of the stage. I was pissed I wanted to be in the front until I noticed that he's closer to me on the side then he would be in the front =P to Niecy lol who had a seat in the front .. We had a great time.. T.I. grabbed my hand I wanted to scream but I had to keep it kool .. =D I'ma scream now AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH... okay got that now the way lol .. The show airs tomorrow on VH1 at 11pm so check it out...  here is a clip ..


Tweet This

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Kiss Approved Or Not???


up