What Happen to Hip-Hop

Okay let me 1st say I'm very happy to go to vh1 storytellers to see T.I. =) I love him like I do Trey ..

Okay earlier me and my momz was watching vh1 soul and they played a D-nice song ..(My name is d-nice taking out you suckas and u dont kno how i do it ) I thought about Nice & Smooth Hip-Hop junkies and Dwyck with Gang-starr now I'm only 22 but I kno these songs from my older brother and cousins and my moms is a hip-hop fan so is my pops. So hip-hop is in my blood. I was like how we go from that to soulja boy..

Now I feel like this when he first came out it was kool for the kids.. but to hear that yall really wanna put him in a list with the greats. is funny as hell I think pretty boy swagg is the wackest song of all time right behind ice ice baby. If you never hear a nice and smooth song

Dwyck
Gang Starr (R.I.P) ft Nice & Smooth

D-Nice They Call Me D-Nice (Yes Mary J used this beat for everything remix)
Tweet This

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Kiss Approved Or Not???


up