10-1-10

My life is not where I thought it would be at this point, is that a blessing or a curse?..

I've been on job interviews and filling out application after application and its gets annoying. I know its hard getting a job but gotdamn0.But that doesnt stop me from getting up on every job that I can. I had some very encouraging words from a close friend, that really help me get through a tough day. Now n the other hand I am now a host on Da Secret Room and that can opening up more doors for me in the future. So check that out every wednesday and plus I have SWAK, which had been doing really well , almost 4,000 views in a month is kool for me , cause it me and a few people that promote it (s|o to them) and I try to keep up with it, but some days I just have nothing to type, I dont always talk about me to much, but 2night I felt like typing, yall probably wont read this post but ooh well, I will be posting up the last ep of da secret room as soon as its available so keep ya eye out for that.. Dude department ehhh, I met some new people and idk I'll keep yall posted on how that goes.

Well Untill Next Time =*SWAK Much Love Ms.Truth Tweet This

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Kiss Approved Or Not???


up