Lip Print

When I want to talk about something, get something off my chest or express whatever I'll call it the Lip Print because it's me my life my personal mark just like a lip print.

So today's Lip Print:



  I tried stepping out my comfort level and that failed on me and it's annoying me because I could've avoided this, but everything in life is a lesson right .. I surely learned mines. I talked about my love a little bit on this blog more so in the beginning less now, I feel that I don't ever want to ruin something by talking about it too much,I am single. I am one of those females that don't want a causal sex partner (had one fun for a little while and just not for me anymore.) Now I tried talking to someone that I didn't find attractive in any form, but he was nice so I gave him a shot and he got too much baggage, that he is not ready to admit so I'm slowly cutting him off .. No more txt or phone calls .. He'll notice over time that I'm done .. It was in it's early stages so it's not really that big of a deal. Social Sites expose everything some say it's the devil. I say that it's not, don't do your dirt and there will be nothing to come to light. If you can't be honest or don't want to be faithful don't flash the relationship sign around when your not really ready. Fellas you might have the right woman in front of you and your too busy talking to every chick on twitter that when Mrs. Right walks out you won't even notice, and ladies same applies to you, as well as if your not feeling something or the feelings not right don't waste your time, 99% of the time your gut is never wrong. For me it's a lesson learned So I know the signs for the future.. -Truth

Tweet This

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Kiss Approved Or Not???


up