Bumping in the headphones 10|7

The last couple days I been listening to a mix of Justin Timberlake to Frank Ocean to Big Sean .. so I dont have a song of the day I have SONGSSS ..

My 1st song is from Tank and it's called Compliments and I love the meaning of the song. If your having a bad day ladies peep this song .. it should make you smile ..


Tank is truly underrated .. =(


Now I'ma keep it funky ..  When I first listened to Frank Ocean's mixtape I didn't like it .. so I only listened to Novacane and Swim Good.. But the other day something made me listen to it again and Nature Feels and Love Crimes caught me off guard .. So now those are on Repeat ..




I REALLYYYYYYY want Justin Timberlake to get back to the MUSIC damnit .. Justified and Future Sex Love Sounds are WONDERFUL albums why  leave that behind .. I get that he wants to do more and movies are more money but I miss Justin dancing on stage .. (I used to have the illest crush on him =X) Justin gives me that smooth music that I loveeeeeeee .. like Take A Ride and thats the song I pick for today



Ladies Want some exercise ? Want to showcase your best stripper moves (We all have some lol )
 Throw on A$$ remix and just go it will come out lol


Enjoy -Truth
P.S. Happy Birthday to one of my closest friends and big supporter of SealedKiss  J.Lyric
Check out his blog at http://audioemit.com/ =) 

And to Chad who bday is tomorrow =D Kisses 



Tweet This

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Kiss Approved Or Not???


up