That New New: Music, Tv and Events

Trey Songz: Hunnadz



Lemmeholdatbeat 2 and Anticipation 2 coming November 1st ..  are you ready cause I am .. I'm still feening to hear Sex aint better than love.

Fat Joe and Chris Brown: Another Round



Even tho I been playing for the last couple days its still new lol Drake and Nicki Minaj Make Me Proud



This is my joint . Take Care is coming soon idk if it will have the same effect as the 1st album .. but we will see I do like the singles so far, but I am curious to hear the album as a whole ..

I had this on repeat Saturday night


Loving it .. glad to hear the old TIP is back .. I really thought that prison was gonna have him on some walking on egg shells type shit .. I'm glad that he is ready to get back on top where he needs to be.
On another note : I heard that Jay and Ye is making a video for Niggas In Paris: Too hyped YES that will be on here as soon as it drop, like when it hits the net like 10 seconds later it will be on here.

Okay on to TV my homegirl called me hyped about Love and Hip-Hop 2 trailer .. and I had to hit the net to watch it and it had me yelling at the screen lol




 .. Emily has a broken heart and having some groupie chick tell you she was with your man when you was pregnant will shatter your heart. Chrissy and Jim still dealing with marriage issues and his MOTHER! omg Mama Jones is too fucking old to be beefing with Chrissy and making diss records smh and tryna get fame off of the show .. Olivia just having the hardest time getting to the top, Somaya just needs someone that will direct her in the right way somebody likes her music so she got fans somewhere I think? .. The new chicks .. gotta watch the show to get a better feel for them ..
NOV.14th will you be watching 

November 6th at 6pm I will be at the Basic Ballroon supporting Real Muzic . Come out its only $20 dollars .. everybody say the got money and they balling so $20 shouldn't be an issue right?
click photo to enlarge


Ipod got some new heat, New Show to watch, and another event added to my calender. feeling good-Truth




Tweet This

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Kiss Approved Or Not???


up