In 2days News: Kim K, Real Muzic, Wordspit ect Updated


Happy Halloween people .. Check Me Out I'm a Gypsy Rose google it if you dont know

S|O to these costumes
This little boy is famous now

Kevin Hart and Teyanna Taylor

Kelly, Wayne and Trey lol loving the tat on the chest
Bruce Lee and Sho Nuff I still can't get off this costume 
This is Sho Nuff for the people that don't know Best movie ever Last Dragon
And the O_o Celebrity costume goes to ....(Fellas just skip this part lol)
Chris Brown .. Something for the ladies I guess lol 



Kim Kardashian filed for Divorce today.. we knew that was coming .. nothing seemed real with that marriage .. Kim got famous for the sex tape with Ray J then tried to flip it by staying in the lime light because she is pretty then endorsed some items the show then the clothing line.. Now she is faking marriages for the cash . Such a wonderful role model. Whatever I hope Kris takes his money and RUN! ..

Next weekend .. I'll be bowling with the homies then at Basic Ballroom for the Real Muzic performance

Bowling is at Cozy Bowl in queens 9818 Rockaway Boulevard Jamaica, NY 11417-1617  Saturday from 11pm -3am $20 unlimited bowling free shoes ..


and Sunday Basic Ballroom 335 West 35th Street New York, NY 10001-1726 Only $20 Why not come out Fashion and Good Music .. 


Here is a recap video from the Wordspit show I went to .. I can't wait for the next one S|O to all the performers My recap on the show
Tweet This

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Kiss Approved Or Not???


up