Update on me

Ive been on tumblr more .. lately .. testing it out .. but I like blogspot better .. Tumblr is more for jokes and stuff .. Blogspot is a better platform to speak my voice ..

Ive been thinking about the future of SWAK and where I want to take it .. I dont have skills in web design and I dont have a team behind me like others to .. so I do the best I can. while dealing with things in my own life and getting that in order .. I'm a one woman wolf pack .. and I'm trying to get things on a level to where I would NEVER need to depend on anybody but myself .... Ive learned with working on this blog and other things that I am a loner .. I do work well with others but when they slack I get pissed every easily..

Ive also noticed that people do check out and enjoy my blog and I'm proud of that .. and it makes me happy when people I know or strangers hit me up about my blog..  I just be me and try to do what I can do to the best of my abilities ...

Now back to my life and whats been going on ...

My old job wants me to come back and I'm thinking about going back even though I dont want to ..

love life is still a non factor .. BUT I rather it that way (I'm focused on me and getting me where I need to be in life) so a boyfriend and his problems and issues wouldnt help.

Ive been listening to all types of joints lately .. from Chris Brown Paper scissor rock,Kirko Bangz what you name is .. (funny and catchy song) and whatever is in my Bump Now Playlist ..

Spring is coming and I refuse to stay home .. I dont like traveling in cold,rain,sleet,snow or any other then warm weather.

So Ive decided to be a girl this summer and rock more dresses and ect ... I'm 23 now so its time to switch up the style.

I'm just getting some stuff off my chest ....  Truth Tweet This

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Kiss Approved Or Not???


up