R.I.P. Notorious B.I.G.


Today Marks the 14th year anniversary of the late great Notorious BIG... This is a time for celebration. Give that man some love and shine ... I grew up on BIG, he just as apart of my childhood as anything else .. rapping his lyrics trying not to curse in front of my mother lol .. She loved BIG and always jam to his music to this day! .. I used to sneak my brother cds out his room and listen to it while he wasnt home... Or hoped that he left the cd in the cd player in the bathroom so I can Jam before school. lol (Good Times ) . I even remember seeing my cousin in the One More Chance Remix Video ..

I always wonder where Biggie would be now if he was still alive... How would he feel about the game now .

I dont have a favorite Biggie joint ... Thats too hard ... So its only right I throw some Biggie Joints and make it a party today
 .... R.I.P. B.I.G.











Just a few videos to show that even tho he not here that he will forever be missed and that his music will never die out ... I'll even play his music when I have kids just to MAKE SURE he's never forgotten..

R.I.P. Christopher Wallace aka The Notorious B.I.G. (May 21-1972-March 9 1997).

Kisses-Truth 



Tweet This

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Kiss Approved Or Not???


up