New Joints

Dirty Money Ft Rick Ross and Trey Songz .. all they did was add Ross on the beginning .... Video Coming Soon ..



Kirko Bangz What Yo Name Is ... I never heard this joint until I was on this girls tumblr page.. so she put me on .. and Ive been bumping this ever since .. its a catchy song plus its funny as hell . It's been out for a little while but its new to me soooooo enjoy ..



Kanye West All of the lights remix with Drake Big Sean and Lil Wayne .. Drake had the best verse =) .. I see Big Sean doing his thing and Weezy is Weezy.. yall already know



and Last but not least  Trey Songz with I Refuse (Now its rumored that this is off that Lemmeholdatbeat Vol.2)
Idk about all that but I'll keep yall posted ...


Got any joints that I should be put on to?? let me know .. Twitter.com/SealedKiss_ or if you fucks with Tumblr .. KissPrincipal.tumblr.com is the url -Kisses Truth Tweet This

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Kiss Approved Or Not???


up