Chris Brown F.A.M.E. Album Review


Chris Brown's F.A.M.E. album  is finally here .. well not here it drops tomorrow 3|22 but I couldn't wait so I coped mines early .. =) Anyway .. F.A.M.E. (Fan Are My Everything and Forgiving All My Enemies double meaning), has really shown growth from Chris, his last album Graffiti was good in my opinion but the people still wasn't feeling him when it came out .. But thats all changed people are loving Chris again and this album gives them more of a reason to. This album gives you hard hitting beats to shake your ass to like "Say It With Me" and even keeping that fast flow going on "Oh My Love" and soft jams like "Up 2 You" and the "Wet The Bed" he has a joint with Justin Bieber called "Next To You" so the Bieber fans will be jumping up on that. Chris even pays his respect to the late great Micheal Jackson by sampling Human Nature on "She Aint You" very catchy, don't worry he didn't screw it up.  The Deluxe album has 4 extra songs including Bomb ft Wiz Khalifa and Paper Scissors Rock ft Timbaland and Big Sean. This album will have even the haters dancing .. It has something for everybody the hardcore r&b fans and the pop/dance fans will love this album as well .. So please support pick that up tomorrow you won't be disappointed it... My faves on this album is Say It With Me, Beg for it, She Aint You thats not including Paper Scissors and Look At Me Now.

So I'm Giving F.A.M.E.


4 out 5 Kisses Pretty Good, Chris is climbing back to the top 
and this album will put him there no questions asked.

F.A.M.E. out in stores tomorrow 3|22 I'm buying it will you???
Kisses- Truth






Tweet This

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

YASSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!! CANT WAIT!!!!!!! =)

Post a Comment

Kiss Approved Or Not???


up